This blog was created for my graduate course called Creativity & Innovation. We were able to choose a "pet project" that we wanted to write about with the purpose of engaging and connecting to others. I would love to hear your comments. Thank you for "listening" to my story.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Idea

In my last post, I mentioned I was at the hospital the other day to see if the hospital would be open to an idea I have. My idea stemmed from this blog. And this blog was created because of a graduate course that I took this summer. In that course, I was supported and cheered on by my classmates to share my story. I was hesitant to share because I felt my story wasn't any different than anyone else's - all birthing stories are unique and special. Plus, I wasn't sure how I felt putting it out there for the world to see. But over the course, I felt like I was helping in some small way and maybe, just maybe, this could be turned into something.

For my graduate course work, my final course will be a Capstone course. A course where we come up with an original idea, put together everything we have learned, and put the idea into action.

I don't have all the details to my idea, but I know I have a starting point. Once I have more, I will share, but until then, I will keep you waiting and ask you questions. I think this blog may turn into a place where I continue to share my experience, but also talk through my ideas for my Capstone project.

No comments:

Post a Comment