This blog was created for my graduate course called Creativity & Innovation. We were able to choose a "pet project" that we wanted to write about with the purpose of engaging and connecting to others. I would love to hear your comments. Thank you for "listening" to my story.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Annual Spring Fling

This past weekend, Carson's hospital had their Annual Spring Fling. It is an annual gathering for families, doctors and nurses to be reunited and see one another. Unfortunately, we were not able to attend due to another scheduled event, but I really want to go next year.

During my maternity leave, I thought about going back to the hospital to show Carson off to the NICU and High-Risk Pregnancy nurses, but I never did. I am sure I could have called, but I know their schedules were different each week and I didn't want to disrupt their important jobs. I knew they were focusing on new families. Plus, I didn't want Carson's germs to expose anyone. After being in the hospital for that long, you understand the importance of washing your hands and I didn't want to take time away from the families that now really needed them.

But here is a link to the annual event and I am marking my calendar for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment